Another feature request

turbomentor

Another feature request

Post by turbomentor »

I use a DFPM to do my cal rides; saves time and is probably more accurate.

However I've noticed some interesting data points: while setting up iBike in various configurations I keep getting some fairly differing numbers for Cda and Crr. Then, while riding, I'm able to observe actual Crr thanks to the real time Crr feature (very very cool). One thing I see is that my Crr tends to be LOWER than the profile ride shows.

IB3 software will do CDA analysis, but it only shows a graph of your CDA through the ride...which is good because you see your baseline CDA and if you are relatively higher or lower than the baseline. Over time, for example you might see a trend of CDA that is lower than the baseline, leading you to be able to better tweak your CDA vs CRR in your profile.

All that is great: what I'd like to see however is that iBike show your average CDA for the ride, in addition to the graph that is currently displayed. For total geeks like me, I could then use several rides worth of data and manually adjust my CDA vs CRR that will yield the same final power output, but is more accurate with my profile

I figure that since we are already graphing CDA, the numbers must be in there somewhere; shouldn't be too hard to show an avg for the ride as well.

I'm enjoying 3.08 and getting to know what it can do. LOVE NP, IF TSS in the totals screen!!!!