Trainer List

Q&A for all things iSport
coctavio

Trainer List

Post by coctavio »

Hi,
i did not see the trainer that i use in the list. I use the trans-x JD 118, magnet. Is there any one in the list that is compatible?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Re: Trainer List

Post by Velocomp »

Don't know that one.
John Hamann
coctavio

Post by coctavio »

TRANZX is a manufacturer of high end bike components, and produces a range of quality indoor trainers. It's produced by JD Corporation

The JD111 indoor trainer uses Magnetic resistance allowing it to be smooth and very quiet, it is a great performing, excellent value trainer for those who are serious about stationery trainers. Ideal for working out at home or warm up before a race. The resistance is adjustable via a handlebar mounted lever offering you 6 levels of resistance to recreate real cycling conditions, or levels of intensity for target training.

The JD-111 indoor trainer is suitable for 26" mountain bike wheels fitted with slick tyres (wider than 26 x 1.0), and 700c & 27" road tyres.

A replacement quick release skewer is included allowing you to exchange your lightweight alloy skewer and prevent it from damage when using the trainer.

Features

Suitability: Fits all road and mountain bikes* (26", 700c & 28") (see notes below)
Resistance: Extremely Powerful Maganetic, smooth and quiet
Resistance adjustability: Handlebar mounted; Six position variable-adjust resistance lever (dia: 22.2, 25.4, 26.0 & 31.8mm)
Construction: 6061-T6 Aluminium
Weight: 6.9kg
Colour: Silver
coctavio

Post by coctavio »

Mine model is actually JD-111
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

The 111 is adjusted via a cable and the 113 has a fixed setting. Anything with a cable adjustment is going to be a challenge. But you should be able to select something from the existing list.
Fernando
coctavio

Post by coctavio »

Fernando,
i use the cable in the same setting everytime. Do you have a suggestion of which one i can pick from the list?
racerfern

Post by racerfern »

I'm not at my PC with the software right now, but go to the rollers and pick one of resistance settings, say 1 or 2 if they go from 0 to 3. From there you can tweak up or down by using coefficients tab as I described previously.
Fernando
coctavio

Post by coctavio »

i will try. thank you
alfredalfred

Post by alfredalfred »

From there you can tweak up or down by using coefficients tab as I described previously???
=== Solitaire ===