Error Message-Not downloading files.

Steve Hall

Error Message-Not downloading files.

Post by Steve Hall »

I have been getting the same errors for a few days now. It's like it does not record rides or information anymore. I do a cal ride and all the set up tasks then nothing.

Error -1073807339 occurred at VISA Read in iBSerial receive response.vi->iBComm command and packetized response.vi->iBComm get file list.vi->iBcr download iBike data.vi->iBcr dialog process cal ride.vi->iBcr dyncall dialog process cal ride.vi->iBike top-level VI.vi

VISA: (Hex 0xBFFF0015) Timeout expired before operation completed.

These are the messages. I have done a couple of hard resets but that does not seem to fix it.

I do a download ride and it shows the file there but there is 0% memory usage on the ibike.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Stevenhall@comcast.net
lorduintah

Re: Error Message-Not downloading files.

Post by lorduintah »

One possible solution is to remove the software (uninstall) and then redo the installation of the software. Something cold be corrupted.

You might need to look for files and folders like "NI" or "NI VISA" and similar - these contain the driver software to communicate with the iBike and USB.

Tom
dbrouse

Re: Error Message-Not downloading files.

Post by dbrouse »

I had the same problem today and had to remove the program and do a brand new installation. It was easy and I'm glad I had the forum for assistance.

Thanks a ton!!!