Cad missing in IB3

bex
Location: 'twixt Sylvan Lake and Eckville in Alberta, born in Manchester England. Always an Englishman

Cad missing in IB3

Post by bex »

Went for a ride, cadence paired and was viewable through the ride.
Downloaded ride...no cadence info.
Any thoughts?

Unrelated but whilst looking for the cad info, I decided to do a "switch profile after ride" to see if anything looked different, dont ask why, I just did it. :?
Anyway, I looked at the ride with a couple of other profiles and kept going back to my original ride then I applied what I thought was the same profile (numbers matched and I could not extract from ride as it said I had a matching profile) but it showed much higher watts, avg on ride 113, avg for same profile, but taken from list, 161
I have since looked at several of my ride files with the same results, higher watts when applying the same profile
Thoughts on this?
It should be noted I am awaiting a replacement unit for another issue but I wonder if this is a new phenomena?

Bex
lorduintah

Re: Cad missing in IB3

Post by lorduintah »

Could it have something to do with how tilt is handled - the current ride as contrasted to any of the calibrations of the profiles? And the dynamics of during a ride tilt adjustment? Not sure how this plays into each and every ride.

Tom