New Features in firmware 3.08

Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

New Features in firmware 3.08

Post by Velocomp »

See a separate thread on this forum for firmware 309 instructions.
John Hamann
riderofrohan

Re: New Features in firmware 3.08

Post by riderofrohan »

Does this mean the firmware will be available tomorrow? I've been waiting for my IAero to ship and all shipments have been waiting for the new firmware. Enough teasing...Bring it!! :D I'm really looking forward to dialing in my training! My trusty Gen II is great but c'mon!!

Also...will the Ibike software change to show TSS IF and NP in the post analysis? I use WKO anyway...just asking...
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

Monday or Tuesday is the target for the FW release; units will start shipping Wednesday or Thursday. We have a big backlog so it's not clear that we will be able to get everything out in one day.

iBike 3 doesn't (yet) show TSS IF NP, but the numbers on your iBike screen will match those computed by WKO.
John Hamann
tyhaar

Post by tyhaar »

Velocomp wrote:Monday or Tuesday is the target for the FW release; units will start shipping Wednesday or Thursday. We have a big backlog so it's not clear that we will be able to get everything out in one day.

iBike 3 doesn't (yet) show TSS IF NP, but the numbers on your iBike screen will match those computed by WKO.
Thanks for the new features TSS, IF, NP... Looking forward to the firmware release...
Ty
MdC

Post by MdC »

Will NP, IF and TSS be reported in the iBike software? If I select/highlight a section of my ride, will these metrics display on the selection stats window?
Velocomp
Velocomp CEO

Post by Velocomp »

These stats will appear in a future release of iB3.
John Hamann