Apple has very strict security on its Mac computers. These security features are becoming more and more restrictive, so Isaac for Mac users need to follow a different procedure when installing Isaac on a new computer.
1) Drag-drop Isaac into your Applications folder
2) Open your Applications folder and find Isaac for Mac
3) HOLD THE "CONTROL" KEY ON YOUR KEYBOARD, THEN CLICK ON ISAAC FOR MAC. A pop up window will appear:
4) Move your mouse over the "Open" option, so that it is highlighted, then click your mouse to open Isaac for Mac
6) You'll get a warning message from Apple; Isaac is safe, so it's OK to continue
7) During software installation, Isaac will ask you to install two "drivers". USE THE SAME "CONTROL-OPEN-CLICK" method for each of these drivers.
8) If you see the message below during your Driver install, click the "Not Now" button:
Once you have successfully installed Isaac on your computer, you won't have to follow this procedure again when doing updates.
1 post • Page 1 of 1